DCAC 1200 Industrial Air Cleaner
£1,650.00 ex. VAT.
CAS-Hire’s DACA1200 is mid range portable, tough and high effective air cleaner which works ideally in between performance levels of the DCAC500 and DCAC2000.
- Additional information
Due to its highly efficient operation it can also be operate in reasonably large rooms as it cleans air up to 1100 m3/h. The DCAC1200 in manufactured from stainless steel sheet metal and designed to withstand some of the more demanding working conditions.
The DCAC1200 fan is a radial blower coupled to specifically designed scroll to improve high pressure throughout its complete performance range.
This allows the DCAC1200 unit to produce high amounts of airflow throughout the entire lifetime of the filter. It has a filter indication light which illuminates when it’s time to replace the filter.
- Hospitals and laboratories
- Factory Processes
- Site Cleaners
- Standards / calibration rooms
- Workshops, home and office areas whilst undergoing plastering, demolition, joinery and general construction works
- Enhancing air quality within your working environment
Good to Know:
- The DCAC1200 portable air cube air cleaner is also has a variable fan speed controller which allows you to save energy. An additional exhaust hose can be used to create negative pressure in a sealed room.
- Minimize airborne dust contaminants that are hazardous to your health, e.g. silica dust amongst other dangerous particulate
- Excellent addition to source dust extraction created on construction sites whilst tiling, plastering , wall chasing or decorating
- Frequent choice for bakeries and joinery workshops to clean the air from health hazardous flour or fine wood dust fibre
- Variable fan speed control
- High effective low energy consumption operating fan
- Minimal operating noise level
- Filter indication lamp that is lit when it’s time to change the filter
- Simple to use filter change (cartridge air filter) for easy maintenance
This air cleaner is not to be used for asbestos removal or air cleaning where asbestos particulate matter is openly found.