DM Floor Mats
£45.00 ex. VAT. per week
Excluding carriage fees
The DM Floor Mats are a patented system that spectacularly improves drying times compared with usual drying methods. Accurately dispersed micro-jets of heated airflow are directly onto the damp damaged material.
- Additional information
The DM Drying floor Mats are available from CAS-Hire in Sizes 3m x 2m
Mats can be attached to additional mats by fastening Velcro strip connector at the side of each mat.
Once the mats are connected to the DM Boost Box hot airflow can be directed from the DM Boost box through micro jets of precision controlled air movement onto the surface of the floor material. This directs the warm dry air into the wet material rather than heating up the air in the whole room, and waiting for the heat to disperse into the damp material.
Raising the in-depth temperature of the damp material will considerably boost the evaporative rate of moisture from within the material. The micro jets of air directed by the perforation holes within the DM Floor Mat design are essential as they break the boundary layer and allow additional moisture to rise to the surface.
The DM Floor Mats are a patented system that spectacularly improves drying times compared with usual drying methods. Accurately dispersed micro-jets of heated airflow are directly onto the damp damaged material. Additional introduction of dry heat (Electric) helps increase the diffusion rate of moisture out of the water damaged material; resulting in significantly faster drying times.
DM Floor Mats can save labour time & money by reducing drying times by as much as 50%. The drying mats can be easily rolled up for storage or transportation and are hard wearing and washable.
Setting up a DM Drying Mat system with a DM Boost Box:
- Unroll the DM Drying Mat system in the desired location and place your DM Boost Box beside it
- Open the Velcro fastening the length of the perimeter of the mat and position the mat over the outlet of the DM Boost Box. A DM Drying Mat to DM Boost Box Connector should be used to guarantee a strong connection between both products
- Turn on the Carpet Dryer /Air Mover, place at the inlet side of the DM Boost Box Boost Box, and check that the DM Drying Mat is inflating properly. If the mat sags or otherwise deflates means that there is insufficient air penetrating into the DM Drying Mat and a second Air Mover should be introduced.
- Switch on the DM Boost Box and set the desired temperature setting; we recommend using the DAD setting between (40- 50°C), however other settings are acceptable.
- The DM Boost Box will now introduce up to 2kW of dry hot air into the mat. The specifically designed perforated holes allow for Micro jets of air to be vented from the mat directly onto the targeted water damaged material area.
- Post flood or damp reinstatement works.
- Lightweight and portable
- Requires no additional fixings
- Quick-connection easy ducting attachments
- Simple to use operation
- Washable and long-lasting flame retardant material
- Super efficient and economical method of drying
- Floor mats reduce waste to landfill
|Dimensions||300 × 200 cm|