The 55kw Indirect diesel heater is a great product choice for heating marquee events, warehouses, theatre venues, sports halls, wedding or party event venues and much more. This large portable unit is fitted with wheels for simple manoeuvrability also provides an economical high thermal efficiency heating solution for small to medium indoor areas with limited ventilation as they do not introduce moisture or fumes into the air.
The easy to operate 55kw Indirect heater has a safety switch to prevent overheating, room thermostat and can be ducted therefore preferably positioned outside.
This heater is the ideal choice for temporary heating as well as emergency heating hire solutions. They can typically be used on construction sites, hotels, exhibitions, shows and in a wide range of workshops and for different temporary structures such as marquees. This is an ideal heater for the following various types of events.
- Marquee’s and portable structures & stages for Live Events
- Marquee’s and portable structures & stages for Outdoor Broadcasting UK
- Marquee’s and portable structures & sets for Film Location
- Production Location Services
- Conference & exhibition venues
- Weddings and Private Parties
- Leisure Centre Sports Halls events
- Motor racing events
- Music and Comedy Festival venues
- International Festivals
- Temporary Installations to UK Theme Parks and Attractions
- Temporary Office heating
- Construction sites
- Flood damage restoration sites
- Universities, schools and colleges
Good to know:
The heaters will stand away from the marquee or building area, and the warm air is then directed via a length of flexible ducting which can then terminated at a diffuser box ensuring an even air flow within the marquee if required.
A thermostat connected to the heater is placed inside the marquee or building area allowing the temperature within the desired area to be controlled.
The 55kw Indirect fired heaters can deliver large volumes of clean dry air through long duct runs.
Standard tank running time approximately 10hours.