The simply tremendous mid range 450E air purifier is specifically designed to remove air borne contaminants and most general unpleasant odours, bacteria and other nasty pollutants from the air you breathe.
This new middle weight to our electronic air purifier range provides the power to manage your indoor air quality with a stylish, metal cased contemporary design with modern simple to use digital controls.
The 450 E has an effective working area of up to 34 m2 in size and efficiently removes and clears 99.97% of all particles up to 0.1 micron from the air. The advanced technology captures airborne particles and flu viruses, efficiently and targets pollutants including volatile organic compounds, mould spores, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, and odours from cooking, pets and smoke.
The 450E is a first class option for people with specific allergies, asthma, various respiratory conditions or simply for the more health-conscious people who just prefer breathe cleaner air and have more control of their indoor air quality.
A three-stage air filtration process incorporating a specialist patented HEPA Silent filtration system combines the latest filter media technology with an ion particle chamber designed to improve performance ahead of its competitors in the world of quality air cleaning equipment.
- Dental or GP surgeries
- Beauty & hair salons
- Dance studios
- Nursing homes
- Many more varied applications
Two Filter Options designed to get to the source of your problems fast!
1. Particle Filter – Available to order through our shop >>
The sublime performance of the 450E Particle filter benefits your healthcare. This is the ideal choice for removing the maximum particulate pollutant matters such as viruses, bacteria, dust mites, pet dander and every other variety of particles.
2. Smoke and Odour Filter – Available to order through our shop >>
The 450E Smoke Stop filter is designed incorporating an activated carbon, this type is recommended for rooms exposed to heavy gaseous pollutants for example, fire retardant fumes, household paints, cleaning products, cigarette and cigar smoke, gyms, make up rooms and hair dressing salons. The Smoke Stop filter is principally to be utilised for extraction of gaseous pollutants and secondarily for particle removal.
How the system operates:
1. Polluted air is drawn into the 450E Air cleaner by our extremely quiet fan.
2. Airborne particles are guided through the ion chamber and are electrically charged. This allows them to be caught easily to our polypropylene filter media.
3. The charged particles are then extracted in the specially structured, filters within the initial layers capturing larger particles pollutants such as pollen and dust as they proceed further into the media. As the air is drawn further still into the filter, even the finest of particles such as cigarette smoke and exhaust fumes are removed. This progressive design structure of filter media with millions of ultra thin fibres in different sizes and layers. When the filter needs to be replaced (approximately every six months), simply open the lid, remove the old filters and replace with the new ones. This is a very simply and straight forward procedure and no tools are required to carry out this task. An additional fact is that the filters do not require washing weekly or additives.