The Drymatic D2 from CAS-Hire is a well designed professional heat drying and air exchange system developed to extract moisture from a room as quickly as possible.
This industrial dryers design allows for easy handling by one person and also can be positioned in confined environments.
The D2 system operates by monitoring, optimising and exchanging the moist air with heated dry air in a controlled method. The revolutionary Drymatic D2 from CAS-Hire is phenomenally efficient tool as it significantly speeds up the drying procedure with its cutting edge monitoring technology.
The introduction of heat and steady monitoring of controlled air exchanges vastly improves the D2 performance against standard drying equipment.
- Commercial, industrial and domestic flood damage reinstatement
- Wind turbine control areas
- Vessel and air craft assembly process
- Oil , Gas and petrochemical industry
- Research Laboratories
- Healthcare environments
- Further Education
- Manufacturing processes
- Specialist storage facilities
- Hotel and catering industries
- High performance moisture monitoring extraction system to optimise efficiency.
- Sturdy Plastic roto moulded double skinned housing design that is strong, compact & portable.
- Quick-connection easy ducting attachments.
- Simple to use operation.
- No diesel or gas required
- Can reach extremely low relative humidity levels of less than 10%RH
- can operate within an ambient temperature up to a maximum of 50degC
- Portable lightweight and hand carriable
- No gases or Diesel required.
- kWh metering and drying program memory with liquid crystal display that does not delete records in the event of loss of power.